Your membership in the Vanguard Network powers our work. Join today.
Our membership program for individuals is called the Vanguard Network. The Vanguard Network is designed for community members and other interested individuals who want to be engaged in our statewide efforts and access general member benefits. All of our publications and lending library materials are permitted to individual members at no or low-cost. Individual memberships are encouraged even if you plan to access our publications and events for, or on behalf of, your agency or clients because an individual membership allows us to maintain a statewide presence and reflect the needs and values of our membership. Individual memberships are also required to participate in our committees and serve on the Board of Directors. Becoming a member of UCASA means you’re joining the local movement to end sexual violence. Our members include community leaders with a wide range of interests, backgrounds, and experience working to combat sexual violence-related issues.
As a statewide coalition, we support local organizations through technical assistance, training, information and referrals, educational materials, news updates, and public policy advocacy. We also provide opportunities to build bridges between those who work directly with survivors and community allies in order to strengthen the collective voice for eliminating sexual violence in our communities. Your membership in UCASA powers our ability to advance public policies to combat sexual assault and is a great way to take part in professional development and networking opportunities for those working to eliminate sexual violence.
In addition to joining a network of great individuals and networking opportunities members of the Vanguard Network are entitled to the following benefits:
- Complimentary ticket to the annual Fearless 5K.
- Free or discounted admission to professional development and other selected events.
- Early bird, discounted or free registration for UCASA hosted conferences, training, and webinars.
- The Vanguard, our regular newsletter.
- Free Continuing Education Credits (where applicable) for webinars and in-person training.
- Free UCASA materials and discounted or free shipping.
- Access to archived webinars and other members-only content.
- Email updates on current legislation and other issues affecting sexual assault survivors Input into statewide decision-making through regional meetings and annual membership meetings.
- Eligibility to serve on the UCASA Board of Directors and committees.