Power our work with an Agency Membership.
Agency memberships are designed for an entire agency or specific department within an agency that will be accessing UCASA resources and services for their staff, volunteers, and clients. In addition to the general member benefits, agency members may access UCASA publications for distribution to their clients. Their staff members and volunteers may also attend UCASA events at a discounted cost. Agency members are encouraged to participate in UCASA committees and ensure that their agencies have a voice on the state level.
In addition, our Agency Members receive:
- Complimentary registrations to the annual Fearless 5K.
- Early bird, discounted or free registration for UCASA hosted conferences, trainings, and webinars for employees.
- Annual free in-person onsite training (up to 2 hours in duration) on a sexual violence topic (or related topic) of their choice for employees.
- Logo will be placed in annual report and on our agency membership webpage.
- Agency announcements included in monthly UCASA newsletter including legislative and public policy updates throughout the year.
- Lobbying and advocacy during the legislative session to address your concerns.
- Training on how to advocate for public policy change at the municipal, state, and federal level.